Avengers: Endgame will soon be released in digital and Blu-ray, and will include tons of exciting features based on the list that’s already available. USA Today shared the video below through its Twitter account, which shows one of the six deleted scenes that will be included on the release.
The scene that follows this moment in the film is Tony Stark’s funeral, which might explain why it was deleted from the feature. It also shows what happened to Gamora, who disappeared at the end of the theatrical cut of Endgame.
Here’s the full list of special features:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs,
goofs and gaffes from set.
Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Avengers: Endgame arrives on digital July 30, and Blu-ray August 13.
You can follow the site on Twitter @shemoviegeek